Educational booklet on the Syrian Refugee Crisis.
This simple, meaningful discussion guide for elementary kids on the Syrian refugee crisis can stand on it's own or complement our Helping Syrian Refugee Article and accompanying videos. Teach an unforgettable lesson on a difficult "real-Life" topic. When you explore this conflict with our resource, you'll strenghten your students moral intelligence so that they become more aware and empathic towards the Syrian refugees. Engages kids to understand the world they live in!.
The Syrian Refugee Crisis will help you teach kids the challenges of the conflict.
- Explore together the history of the problem.
- Is there a cost to help refugees?
- You will watch the videos and listen to the audio monologue.
- Kids will think and write whether or not they think it’s worth it to help refugees.
- One PDF booklet containing the printed version of our Helping Syrian Refugees article.
- Five colorful elementary grade worksheets .
- Colorful Illustrations and links to the videos and references
Booklet has been designed like a kid's magazine. Shows great in black and white as well.
- Family and/or One Classroom (Up to 35 Photocopies)
- Two Classrooms (Up to 70 Photocopies) (+$2.50)
- School Wide (Up to 350 Photocopies) (+$22.5)