Discover resources that will help give your child a strong moral foundation, develop character strength and have your child beg for more!
(This is the stuff parenting and character education experts dream about!)
Our Newest Product!
A Character Education Lesson Plan with Two Short Audio Adventures with Worksheets on Responsibility
Owning up to Your Actions!
- Two 5 minute audio adventures.
- Available for either Grades 1-3 or Grades 4-6.
- Lesson plan and worksheets adjusted to grade levels.
- Immediate download!
- Standard PDF format with stimulating graphics.
- The easiest way to teach character education with minimum need for preparation. Ready-to-go lesson plans, worksheets and/or audio adventures so that you go on with your busy day.
- Perfect for new teachers who struggles with political correctness in our morally challenging times. Use our lessons confidently and safely knowing they are designed to bring balance between conservative and more liberal point of views.
- Provides problem-solving approaches and helps develop kid’s moral intelligence.
- Stop worrying about how to teach current social issues such as drugs, bullying, gambling etc.. Seasoned teachers have designed these lessons for you
- Created for children 6-12, enjoyed by all ages.
- Immediate download of standard PDF and MP3 format so that you can deal with schoolyard issues right away.
- Fosters parental interactions.
- Dramatically enhance your impact on kids with highly graphic activity sheets. You can relax and enjoy the kids staying on task, we’ve have done the hard work for you.
- Suitable for both public and religious schools. There is no “religious” content in our resources but you can teach resting assured we embrace the principles of good moral values and character traits.
“You don’t have to take my words for it, try my free samplers when you register for our newsletter.”
Subscribe to Newsletter/membership and I’ll send you my free Character Education bundle!