We are here to encourage and strengthen kids’ characters through education and resources.
However, the resources we make available to you are subject to the following restrictions:
- All materials contained in this publication are the copyrighted property of Trax4Life Media. No material from our printed publications or websites may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way. Exception is made for worksheets as per licensing agreement at the time of purchase.
- If you purchase a standard license (Teacher/Homeschooler): Up to 35 photocopies of the worksheets. If you purchase a school license (Teacher/Homeschooler): Up to 350 photocopies of the worksheets.
- You may not add, delete, distort, or misrepresent any content in Trax4Life Media publications. (Yes, kids can write on the worksheets!)
- You must retain our copyright notice/logo when you reproduce, copy, distribute our resources.
- You may use our resources if you give school talks or you are speaking in public for non-profit purposes. You must keep the Trax4Life Media logo and copyright notices. You must acknowledge the source of materials used such as Trax4Life Media or http://kidscharacter.dev.onpressidium.com in oral presentations.
- Should you find our resources helpful, you are permitted to link back to our websites.
- Our best effort has been made in the preparation of these character-building resources to ensure the accuracy of the information presented. However, the information contained in our resources is sold/distributed without warranty, either express or implied. Neither the author, Trax4Life Media, nor its dealers or distributors will be held liable for any damages caused or alleged to be caused directly or indirectly by these resources.
- You DO NOT have permission to copy or republish any of our resources on any website.
- You understand that all characters and stories are fictitious, any resemblance or likelihood is purely coincidental.